Welcome to NECA 2015 San Francisco!
You have arrived at the electrical construction industry’s No. 1 event of the year — The NECA Convention and Trade Show — an exciting mix of opportunities for education, inspiration, networking, and fun!
For all the information you need, go to www.necaconvention.org.
There, you’ll be able to view a full schedule and get to know your way around San Francisco.
Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- NECA will kick things off by hosting the opening reception at the world-famous Exploratorium on Saturday night. Conventioneers and guests are invited to gather at a mad scientist’s penny arcade, an inventor’s funhouse, and an experimental laboratory all rolled into one eye-popping, playful place. Enjoy refreshments, delicious nibbles, stunning views of the Bay, camaraderie, and, of course, endless exploration!
- You will also get to hear from several dynamic speakers while you’re here.
- The Opening General Session will feature Sal Kahn, founder and CEO of the Khan Academy, a not-forprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere. And endurance swimmer, broadcaster and noted swimmer Diana Nyad is sure to impart some valuable lessons during the Closing General Session.
- Preconvention workshops start on Saturday. Other meetings to attend include the NECA Business Development Meeting (Saturday), the Women in NECA Roundtable (Monday) and the NECA Student Chapters Job Fair (Saturday).
- Educational tracks include business management; labor relations (new this year!); leadership and communications; project management; standards and safety; and technology, process and innovation.
- If you’re ready to take in a rousing concert and dance the night away, the Warfield is the perfect spot. Join us Tuesday night at our Closing Celebration for an exclusive concert by chart-topping musician Kenny Loggins. Seating and an open bar will be available.
Don’t forget to share your experiences while in San Francisco, use the tag #NECA15 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr.
We hope you enjoy your stay in San Francisco and get the most out of NECA 2015 San Francisco. See you around!