Far from your typical meeting, NECANOW 2013 is a three-day Executive Leadership Conference focused on your professional and personal growth.Register Now
Dates: April 15-17, 2013
Location: J.W. Marriott, Phoenix, Arizona Click for hotel reservations >
Dress: Resort Casual
2013 NECA NOW Post-Tour: April 18–20
The Grand Canyon and Sedona Download Brochure >
For questions or for more information about NECANow 2013, contact Katie Nolan • 301-215-4506 • email@example.com
FEEs & Registration Information
Registration Opens: January 14, 2013
Spouse – $375
Child(+7) – $75
Regular Registration (start date of: Saturday, February 23, 2012)
Spouse – $475
Child(+7) – $75
Registration Cancellation: full refund on or before February 22, 2013
Registration Refund Cutoffs: On or before March 28, 2013 ($100 fee); After March 29, 2013 (no refund)
This is a member and premier partner event only. Non-members and invitees will not be registered.
WHEN GENERATIONS COLLIDE —
NECA NOW Second Plenary Session – Wednesday, April 17 – 1:45PM
The Generations People who are part of BridgeWorks’ multigenerational team of experts and speakers enlighten, motivate, and offer practical solutions for solving the generational issues that plague today’s workplace and marketplace. Lynne Lancaster and David Stillman founded BridgeWorks in 1998 to educate organizations about the four distinct generations at work:
- Traditionalists (born prior to 1946) are retiring and taking valuable knowledge with them creating a brain drain.
- Baby Boomers (1946-64) are heading into the peaks of their careers and forcing companies to think about how to replace their vast numbers and skill sets.
- With a much smaller population of Generation Xers (1965-81) available in the work force, organizations are not only scrambling to recruit, engage and retain them; they are also looking to other generations to fill talent gaps.
- And finally, the leading edge of Millennials (1982-2000) is entering full-time employment with very different expectations for how they want to be engaged and managed.
Tours and Area Attractions
Visit the sites of Phoenix, or try something new on one of our active tours!
- Desert Off Road Tour
- Heard Museum of American Indian Art and History
- Taliesin West (Frank Lloyd Wright house)
- Desert Botanical Gardens
Marshall Goldsmith — Leadership Lessons
NECA NOW First Plenary Session – Monday, April 15 – 5:00PM
Leadership lessons top the agenda for NECA NOW. The lessons will be delivered by one of the world’s most influential business thinkers, executive coach and best-selling author Marshall Goldsmith, at our first plenary session on Monday afternoon, April 15.
Through direct consultation, Dr. Goldsmith has led more than 120 major CEOs to achieve lasting positive change in personal and professional leadership behavior for themselves, their management teams and their employees. He addresses executive coaching, leadership, and “mojo” — the feeling we get when we’re moving forward, making progress. He has shared his philosophy and tangible methods with thousands more, all over the world, through his 31 books and extensive educational outreach.