Apprentice Appreciation Day
Sunday, October 12, 2021
Join your fellow apprentices for the NECA Apprentice Appreciation Day at NECA 2021 Nashville!
NECA, along with sponsors, Milwaukee Tool and the electrical training ALLIANCE, have planned a special program for apprentices working at all levels of electrical construction from first year to fifth year.
10:30 – 10:45 AM: Apprentices pick up their lunches
11:00 – 11:25 AM: Opening Remarks
- Pete Mastrorocco, Vice President Education, Events and Partnerships
- Kevin Tighe, Vice President Labor Relations and Field Services
- Todd Stafford, Executive Director, electrical training ALLIANCE
- Steve Richman, Group President, Milwaukee Tool
11:25 AM – 12:05 PM: Keynote
- Be the Best: How to Build the Career and Life You Want
Nic Bittle, WorkForce Pro Founder
12:15 – 1:00 PM: Panel of Industry Leaders
- Moderated by: Pete Mastrorocco, Vice President Education, Events and Partnerships, NECA Featuring:
- Jay B Jones, Director of Education & Field Representative, Penn-Del-Jersey NECA
- Deborah Kelly, Statewide Training Director Alaska JATC
- Kirk Davis, Incoming NECA President and President Emeritus, Bob Davis Electric Company – Shreveport, La.