Apprentice Appreciation Day
Sunday, October 1st, 2023
9:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Join nearly 1500 apprentices for the NECA Apprentice Appreciation Day at NECA 2023 Philadelphia! We have planned a special program for apprentices working at all levels of electrical construction from first year to fifth year. Following the workshop, all participants can visit the NECA Show floor, FREE!
9:45 a.m.-11:45 a.m. – Opening Remarks
- Kirk Davis, NECA President
- Business Manager, IBEW Union Local 98
- Brian Myers, Training Director, IBEW Union Local 98
- Executive Director, Penn-Del-Jersey Chapter, NECA
- Todd Stafford, Executive Director, Electrical Training Alliance
- Steve Richman, Group President, Milwaukee Tool
- Moderator Pete Mastorocco, Vice President, Education, Events and Partnerships, NECA
11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. – Town Hall Meeting with NECA and IBEW Leadership Q&A
Lunch will be provided.
Transportation sponsored by: