Available Dates & Times:
Stand apart from your competition by offering an exceptional customer experience. This session will discuss how to identify and cater to your customer’s differences to craft an experience that makes you unique. Different types of customers and specific situations and issues that contractors struggle with will be discussed, as well as the personality types and obstacles that can cloud your thinking and prevent you from providing a “Yes We Can” customer experience. Selling just the products, services and expertise of your company isn’t enough, you must differientiate yourself from the pack.
In this session you will:
- Identify the three universal principles that ensure an exceptional customer experience for everyone
- Discuss what to do, and not do, when things go wrong
- Identify the five words that customers want to hear, and that work every time
- Consider key customer values and insights that will help you serve your customers more effectively
- Identify five no-cost action items that you can apply immediately, and teach your associates to improve their customer interactions
Registration Fee: $195.00
Kelly McDonald is considered one of the nation’s top experts in marketing, customer service and consumer trends. She is the founder of McDonald Marketing, which has twice been named one of the “Top Ad Agencies in the U.S.” by Advertising Age magazine and ranked as one of the fastest-growing independently-owned companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. Kelly was named one of the “10 Most Booked Speakers in the U.S.” and she was also #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine.