New this year! Online Streaming of select Convention Education Courses
Can’t make it to Philadelphia but still want to take part in the high quality education? As part of our a-la-carte selection for 2018, NECA is proud to offer access to over 12 hours of curated convention education.
Courses will be available 24 hours after their original presentation and will remain up for 30 days.
- Building a Mad Scientist: Driving New Innovation, Jeff Sample, JBKnowledge
- Crafting Your Elevator Pitch, Sima Dahl, Sway Factory
- The Electrical Contractor as an Integrator, Michael McLin and Walead Atiyeh, Maxim Consulting Group
- Recruiting: It’s Time for a New Approach, Nic Bittle, Work Force Pro; Carl Britton Jr., In Their Face Marketing
- Risk Identification and Mitigation, Mark Federle, Marquette University
- Best Practices to Grow the Pie, Dave Fabulich, Taft Electric; Steve Rose, Rosendin Electric
- Attracting and Retaining Managerial Workforce, Ben F. Bigelow, University of Oklahoma
- Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders Today, Nic Bittle, Work Force Pro
- Implementing an IoT Enabled Worksite, Jeff DiLullo, United Rentals
- Supply Chain Disruption: The Value of Subcontractor Procurement, Heather Moore and Perry Daneshgari, MCA Inc.
- Change Orders Made Simple, Drew Dewalt, Rhumbix; Greg Long, Long Electric
- Forces Driving Change in the National Electrical Code, Michael Johnston, NECA
- Prime Contracting and Inventory Financing with NECA ECAP, Christopher Smith, California/Nevada LMCC; Ramsay Stevens, Buildify Inc.; Mir Mustafa, NECA
- Wages, Workers and Winning Scoreboards, Carey Peters, Construction Labor Research Council
For full course descriptions please visit the full schedule here.
(Please note: courses are subject to change)
Log-in information generated and sent after registration. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.