Full-Attendee: Convince Your Boss!
Below is NECA’s fill-in-the-blank justification letter to ensure your spot at NECA 2019 Las Vegas! Simply cut and paste into an email or document and modify where applicable.
Dear [Insert Name],
I would like to attend NECA’s Annual Convention and Trade Show on September 14-17, 2019, in Las Vegas, NV. This will be beneficial for our company because it is the largest gathering of the electrical contracting industry under one roof. I will be able to see the latest products, services and technologies.
Additionally, there will be many educational programs to attend as well, with targeted educational tracks focused on the unique needs of electrical contractors. I will receive a certificate of all the sessions I attend and will be able to share the presentation materials upon my return. Plus, I will also receive a complementary online streaming pass for select pre-recorded convention education courses to share with my colleagues.
I am seeking approval for time away from work and for travel/housing related expenses. An estimated cost breakdown is included below:
Registration Fee: $1215.00
The cost of registration includes:
- Business Development Meeting $145 value
- 2,470 minutes of Convention Education sessions $575 value
- Three lunches on the NECA Show floor $90 value
- Three General Sessions $365 value
- 14 hours of exclusive NECA Show access $250 value
- 900+ minutes of Technical Workshops on the NECA Show floor $105 value
- Complimentary online streaming pass for select pre-recorded convention education courses (full course list here) $185 value
I know attending NECA 2019 Las Vegas will help us exceed our annual goals by providing our company with a competitive edge and a significant return on investment. More information about available education tracks, sessions and trade show vendors can be found at www.necaconvention.org.
When I return, I will debrief the rest of the team on key solutions and findings obtained from attending NECA 2019 Las Vegas. Thank you in advance for your consideration.