Available Dates & Times:
ACL Moody Theater
AUSTIN CITY LIMITS
Saturday, October 15 • 7:30–9:30 p.m.
Wristbands will be used instead of physical tickets for the Opening Reception. You will obtain a wristband during the registration check-in process. To expedite your entry, we strongly encourage you to obtain your registration badge prior to the Opening Reception. If you are unable to register in advance of the Opening Reception, wristbands will be available on the shuttle busses and venue check in.
ACL Moody Theater, the site of the Opening Reception, is focused on attendee safety. Everyone in attendance will need to be wanded and have their bags checked for entry. While bags will be allowed, we recommend not bringing one to expedite your entry. Prohibited items into ACL Moody Theater include weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc.), pepper spray/mace, and professional camera equipment.
Kick off NECA 2022 Austin with the opening reception—every year’s largest and most fun industry networking event. We are headed to the famed Austin City Limits Live concert venue at The Moody Theater, the host for America’s longest running music television series, “Austin City Limits.” It hosts around 100 concerts a year, and in 2022, NECA will be taking over for a night of music, food, drink, and entertainment around every corner. It’s the electrical industry’s biggest party.
Join us for activities such as:
- The 3Ten Room, featuring JukeBox Heroes, Sponsored by 3M
- The main stage, featuring:
- Nathan Hinojosa and the Spicy Loop Trio from 7:30-8:00 PM
- The Milwaukee Tool Shed Band from 8:00-10:30 PM, Sponsored by Milwaukee Tool
- Polaroid Photographers on the main floor, Sponsored by Federated Insurance and Southwire
- The Terrace, featuring Ben Cina Duo with vinyl spin art, Sponsored by Graybar
- The Jack and Jim Gallery on the 4th Floor, featuring the Mike Cross Duo, Sponsored by Southwire
- Trace, featuring the Sister Golden Hair Trio, Sponsored by Greenlee
- A Vintage Guitar Station in the 3rd Floor Mezzanine
- Beer Burros on the 3Ten Patio
- Trick Ropers on the Trace Patio
- Great Room featuring Lone Star Souvenirs in the W Hotel
- Fortune Tellers in the Secret Room in the W Hotel
Be sure to stick around for our afterparty sponsored by Milwaukee Tool!