Mandalay Bay is NOT just an unmatched luxury hotel and casino; it’s also one of the world’s pre-eminent convention resorts. It offers nearly 1 million square feet of exhibit space, three levels of meeting and function space, elegant and comfortable accommodations, a nearly inexhaustible list of amenities for guests to enjoy, and a professional staff dedicated to exceeding expectations. That makes Mandalay Bay the perfect all-in-one destination for NECA 2019 Las Vegas!
Attendees and exhibitors alike will appreciate the ease and convenience of all Convention sessions, the Trade Show, and special events all taking place under one roof. And so will all participants who take advantage of our roomblock at Mandalay Bay. This resort located on the lively Las Vegas Strip, and only three miles from McCarran International Airport, has it all—and then some:
- 26 of the best restaurants in all of Las Vegas onsite, ranging from fine dining at five- star venues to casual eateries.
- A mix of nearly 30 one-of-a-kind boutiques and specialty stores you won’t find anywhere else, plus another 16 great shops within the hotel complex.
- Golfing at four spectacular courses just minutes away — Shadow Creek, Bali Hai, Royal Links, and Desert Pines.
- An unparalleled gym and award-winning spa, plus aquatic relaxation on the 11-acre Mandalay Bay Beach!
- North America’s only predator-based aquarium and exhibit at Shark Reef Aquarium.
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
For questions, contact Taylor Kershaw
NECA Registration & Housing
Convention Management Resources
A fee of $155 for rooms not booked through CMR will apply
Please note: CMR is the only official housing and registration agent for NECA 2019 Las Vegas. Reservations made through any other agency cannot be guaranteed by NECA and could result in additional charges, incorrect hotel placement, or inflated room rates for exhibitors or attendees. Please use the online meeting registration and hotel reservation system on www.necaconvention.org to avoid any confusion or additional charges, or contact CMR.
Mandalay Bay Hotel 9-17-09 Darrin Bush photo.