Save the Date!
Plan to attend the 2014 NECA convention and trade show September 27-30, 2014
at McCormick Place West in Chicago, IL
Early Registration Opens May 28, 2014 -- Mark your calendar »
The newest photo essay from Electrical News showcases some of the great people behind the exhibits at this year’s NECA Show. If you’ve misplaced any contact information from a NECA Show exhibitor who maybe had that “killer app” perfect for your company, see if you can find them online!
Need CEUs for the Workshops You Attended? Complete Your Evaluations and Print Your Certificate! Attendees could earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at many NECA 2013 DC education sessions, including management seminars and technical workshops. If you had your badge scanned at educational events, you can retrieve your CEU certificate online now. But before you do, […]
I have attended NECA Convention every year for the past five years I’ve been at Madison, and I want to start off by saying that this years’ show was hands down our best show to date. It was a great show on multiple levels …
When you go to McDonalds, you don’t expect to see CEO Don Thompson at the drive-thru window. When you buy a pair of Nike shoes, Phil Knight won’t be there to help with the sizing. But if you went to the Graybar booth at the recent NECA show, you would find Chairman, President and CEO […]
Why should you attend NECA 2014 Chicago?
NECA 2014 Chicago is your place to:
- meet & network with your peers
- discover thousands of product and service solutions
- explore and prepare for new markets
- grow your company’s business and boost productivity - train with the experts
- Save time and money on the job and get more work!
What will you find at the #1 Electrical Construction Trade Show?
- The best industry resources for executive management, project managers, purchasing agents
- Best practices and compliance information
- Thousands of new products, service solutions and live demos on the show floor
- Take home extensive industry knowledge that you can implement in your daily business