THE INDUSTRY SOLUTION CENTER
The NECA Show has evolved into the premier event for Power, Light, Energy and Communication Technology. It is the largest show in North America, and we’re still growing. The recent pandemic made it hard to see, touch and feel the products and services electrical professionals need to stay competitive in the marketplace. The Nashville trade show puts you face-to-face with manufacturers so they can customize the solution you need for your jobsite, shop, or office.
- Talk with company execs from 300+ exhibitors (now over 1,000 exhibit booths filled with thousands of products and services covering all aspects of the growing electrical construction industry.
- Attend any of the trade show education workshops: Leadership, Technology and Construction Solutions
- Visit the Showstopper Showcase (newest products) sponsored by Electrical Contractor Magazine to see what’s been introduced in the market within the last 12 months
- Learn how to assess your company health in the NECA Innovation Zone
- Watch a live interview of a NECA Innovation Overload Podcast episode
- Enjoy Nashville tunes in the Songbird Café sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Catch up with friends in the NECA Sports Zone sponsored by Southwire
- Play with puppies and reduce your stress level at the Pause for Paws petting park sponsored by Graybar
NECA Show Hours
- Sunday, October 10: 11:30am – 5:00pm
- Monday, October 11: 11:30am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 12: 9:00am – 1:00pm
NECA SHOWSTOPPER SHOWCASE
Technology and innovation are constantly driving manufacturers to bring new products and services to the market. They know that your success is their success. So be among the first to see the newest products, technology and services at the NECA Showstopper Showcase and Awards. Sponsored by ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR magazine, the Showstopper Awards are the most prestigious recognition for manufacturers in the electrical construction industry. The Showcase features over 200 entries representing the latest solutions on the market. These innovative advancements aid electrical contractors on the job and in the office.
A “MUST SEE”, the Showstopper Showcase opens one hour before the NECA Show each day.